Atton Rand

Back after a long time

I just finished playing the Mass Effect trilogy (again) and felt like playing KOTOR 2 so I thought I'd pay a visit to these forums. It's been almost a year if not more and I was wondering:

1. Are there any novels that focus on any of the KOTOR characters? Preferably Kreia, Malak, Atton or Atris? I've already read the Revan novel and thought it was brilliant. The novels could also be based on the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War. I think a Kreia novel would be great (with Revan being her apprentice and her experiences on both extremes of the force) but then I'd welcome an Atton Rand novel with the same happiness.

2. Is Revenge of Revan still in development? The RoR forums look like they've been idle for a long time.

I think we should get a KOTOR HD game in celebration of its 10th birthday in 2015.

Okay so I spoke to Sith Holocron and here's what he had to say:

1) Revenge of Revan - quite honestly - will take a really long time to come out. Logan23 doesn't work on it non-stop. They are actually very short spans of activity followed by very long periods of inactivity. I would suggest trying out Trex's KOTOR3: The Jedi Masters 2.0 (beta) - if only to pass the time until something else comes along. It has the advantage of actually mostly complete. (However, don't click on the Download TJM 1.0" button on that page as that's the OLD version of the mod.)

2) You won't find a lot of official printed material regarding the KotOR2 crew other than reference guides. Why not check out the fan fiction section over at LucasForums as they might have just what you are looking for.