4:3 Ratio

Look, after years of playing both KOTOR games on the Original Xbox I simply can't play it any other way. 

So essentially what I'm asking for is either for someone to post a comment about their setup, as to how they play it full-screen on their monitor or if someone could direct me to a thread that already has the details I'm talking about.

Specifically I'd like details about. 

Controller compatibility. Not entirely necessary but welcome.

Widescreen mods (If required) that work. 

Thanks for reading. (:

I'd do pinnacle simply for ease of use. But it's not free. I was really lucky when I bought it, first there was a sale, then by downloading the limited trial and asking to upgrade, they gave a coupon code. got it for 3$

That was a good day.

Your choice, of course.

scuse the time it took, busy days

zees http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

again, costs teh money. maybe not worth it if you can handle other options. I don't remember if it was xpadder or joytokey (probably the latter) but I wasn't having luck with it. But, I am also technologically retarded sometimes, comes in waves, final point: I use pinnacle and only had one issue. thief: deadly shadows, couldnt walk, rectified by starting both the game and program in admin mode.

too tired to do sith shtick..move along citizen.