Sign in to follow this  
Snowery

BlackScreen @ Ravager

Hello everybody, so i'm at Citadel station almost at the end and i speak with mandalore to enter the ravager, when he says "Are you ready?" i say "Let's Go" than it starts the movie and then i get blackscreen i can go to options menu etc, i saved the game earlier try it and the same blackscreen again, i don't have any mod, only the official patch and the TSLRCM 1.7, i'm using win7, my grahpic card have the last drivers, in the menu i set the graphics ALL Low, and then i changed just to see if i could pass that part and nothing.. anybody can help ?

Edited by Snowery

After 4 hours searching deeping every forum i found that by removing the file 222TEL from modules do the work, i dunno why since i don't have any mod just the TSLRCM but in any case if someone have that problem sabe as i, try to remove that file :)

Hi, I have the same problem but removing the 222TEL file does not work for me.

I really hope someone can help me so I can see the end.

I'm running it on an Asus Laptop with an Intel GMA 4500MHD and XP SP3. In addition to RCM 1.7 incl. the fix I have following mods installed:

The Prestige Item Pack: co-created by RedHawke & maverick187

RedHawkes: Prestige Class Bonus

Exile Item Pack

Exile Item Booster

Beginning Items

Armor Pack

Kolto Tank

High Level Force Powers 2.1

Movie Style Dark Side Transitions

Edit: I just tried a clean install only with TSL 1.0b and RCM 1.7 fix and it is stil the same. After I tell Visas that she can come with me, the movie triggers and after it I have a black screen but can go into the Menu. Quick save/ quick load sends me back to Telos.

Another clean install this time without mods sends me to the party menu after talking to Visas. After the movie I see the bridge of a Republic ship with someone working on the controlls. And that is it. No matter how long I wait nothing more happens and I can neither quit it nor go to the menu.

I hope someone can help me so I can finish TSL with this magnificent mod.

Edited by Carrington

Only my character and Atton. I didn't get the Party Selection screen before entering Telos so I did not try to change the Party later manually. Just thought it was one of those levels where you could only use a fixed NPC.

I tried different parties (just Visas; Visas and HK) and reentering the module but nothing changed. Sometimes after the Video I see my party standing before the Mandaloriens when the screen fades black and stays that way.

Well, someone screwed up. It works fine with Carth. Without Carth though... black screen.

As a temporary workaround open KSE and find 101PER_Revan_End and put it to 0.

Guest Danneroth

Unfortunately I can't get this to work, even with the workaround. Any other ideas? My save is with Visas and Handmaiden. No other mods installed.

Edit: Wow can't believe removing 222TEL.MOD worked. Thanks :cool:

Edited by Danneroth

Has got stuck before Mandalore ((

There is any idea?

What is KSE?

Removal 222tel.mod doesn't help, I remain on Telose and more occurs nothing.

Has got stuck before Mandalore ((

There is any idea?

What is KSE?

Removal 222tel.mod doesn't help, I remain on Telose and more occurs nothing.

Kotor save game editor. Start it up and open one of your save games in it(back them up before that). Afterwards follow Hassat Hunter's instructions.

Guest HaVoKeR

i didnt get it, is this happening because of RCM? i am not in that point, but it never happened with the vanilla to me as far as i remember...

Guest HaVoKeR
Well, someone screwed up. It works fine with Carth. Without Carth though... black screen.

As a temporary workaround open KSE and find 101PER_Revan_End and put it to 0.

By with carth you mean - LightSide Revan (both male-female)? So i cant play it with Revan being DS in the past? Or i can, but have to use KSE and change it before that part so no bugs happen?

When that will be fixed?

I am asking because i am exacly there, afraid of crashes =p