Sign in to follow this  
Guest lavabug

gamecrash after visas/nihilus cutscene (1.7)

Guest lavabug

Hi I have a problem with the new Nihilus/Visas Cutscene.

Shortly before the scene is supposed to be over (or so I think) I am set back to my desktop and the game showed itself the exit :)

I also figured that it is possible to make Visas part of your crew even before that scene is playing (which isn't supposed to happen is it?)

Never had this bug with any of your mod's former versions.

What do you mean by "it's possible to make Visas part of your crew before scene played"?

Can't really help with crash as I never experienced any issues with this scene... any other mods, by the way?

Guest lavabug

I meant that Visas already came aboard, I fought her and then she joined the Exile and his loveable team of people BEFORE the cutscene with Nihilus played...

And I dont think that's how it's supposed to be is it?

Though I restarted from an earlier save where I did not have Visas yet and still have that crash problem...

Anyway I temporarily removed the 853NIH.* things, the cutscene was skipped when it was supposed to play and everything works more or less fine (so far).

Mods...yes...

Some underwear mod (forgot the name, but it's just textures)

Coruscant Jedi Temple

Some grave thingie on Korriban (forgot the name)

Skip Peragus

High Level Force Powers

*Something* Rebalance Mod

Yavin4 Mod

ss prestige padawans

There is another but I cannot recall it's name...It's were you reenter atris academy to steal stuff

(Sorry I'm really bad with remembering names -_-")

They all actually worked with the 1.6 version though (except for the prestige padawans mod which I installed after 1.7)

Edited by lavabug

That's sounds pretty strange as there's just no way it can set globals for Visas encounter without playing scene first.

When does it crash, exactly?

Guest lavabug

The first time it happened I was on Nar Shaddaa (It was the first Planet I went to after Atris Academy). As soon as I landed I exited then reentered the Ebon Hawk and then the Visasfight happened...After this I selected Visas and Handmaiden as a Party, talked to these two guys who tried to rough up that refugee...when I killed them the Cutscene set in and the game crashes before it's finished...It crashed shortly after Visas asks Nihilus to kill her...I think the convo proceeds a little further than this though like 1 or 2 sentences...

I just could reproduce the Visas exit/reenter thing on Dantoine but I couldn't get the cutscene to play right after it.