Sign in to follow this  
kirchheim

Regarding Mod Installation

Good evening guys,

I have a Mod List here as you can see, and I need some help regarding how to install all these mods, so they don't overlap or conflict with other mods, I tried installing them, but it didn't quite work out well, so if someone could lend me a hand here I would be very grateful. 

Shem's Ultimate Sounds Mod

Cyan Lightsaber Fix by Marius Fett

Movie Style Jedi Master Robes by Darth_DeadMan

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by J7

Better Male Bodies by Trex

Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger

Movement Animation Fix for KOTOR & TSL by ZimmMaster

Darth Nihilus Animation Fix by Khrizby

Workbench Crystal Attunement by Markus Ramikin

High Level Force Powers by Stoffe (AKA RevanAnt)

Peragus Tweak by VP

Sith Assassins - with Lightsabers by Shem

Invisible headgear for TSL by Shem[/color]

Handmaiden Style underwear for Female Exile by Shem

Expanded Workbench Revised Revision 2.02 by Vanaheim (AKA Vanir)

Shem's Realistic Visual Effects

Party XP Bug Fix by Lit Ridl

Realistic Nar Shadaa Sky Box by Sharen Thrawn

High Level Force Powers by Stoffe (AKA RevanAnt)

The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod

About the question with HLFP, should I just install the linked mod, or should I install the upgrade too?

Regards,

kirchheim

Here's the full topic regarding listed mod compatibility with TSLRCM 1.8 http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/393-mod-compatibility-list-for-tslrcm-18/

The list is being constantly updated, so I'm sure if any of those mods aren't mentioned, there's also this topic. http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/983-mod-compatibility-with-tslrcm-18/

----

However, as for High Level Force Powers; I have a few weird glitches myself in using it (The descriptions are not showing up), but it's still listed as compatible, so a fair warning on that.

---

Also to note, a few mods are listed as incompatible, but have recently been remedied. This can only be verified by looking at the second link after referring to the list.

Thanks for replying Malkior.

Decided to not use HLFP anymore.

But what about mods that you need to copy files into the Override folder? 

All right, got it, but I want to install "More_Feats" and "Feat Progression for TSL", but it will undo the fixes that 1.8.2 has made on both files. Is there any way to not undo those fixes? Even if it means tapping into those files.

EDIT: I am aware that TSLPatcher files do not overwrite any files, just modifies them.

EDIT2: I found a tool called 2DA Converter/Merger Tool by stoffe going to test it soon, if it works I'll leave a message.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

kirchheim

No prob. I like what HLFP does, but it is a severe handicap for me not being able to read what the force powers actually are. :D

---

Those two mods you mentioned change the featgain.2da file which apparently was also changed by TSLRCM.

The beauty about .2da files is the fact that you can read them and manually edit with the KOTOR Tool link (by Fred Tetra) just as you would an Excel document. So, while the 2da Merger can merge changes between .2das, you are able to change it on an entry-by-entry level basis. (which can give you more control)

----

Note: The interface of the Tool can be a bit daunting if you haven't used it before. To open a 2da, you can easily do so by clicking the "tools" button on the top of it and selecting "Open 2da File Editor". From there you should be able to browse for your 2da file.