Sign in to follow this  
Mixxer5

Kaah recruitment?

Hi, I just finished M4 module (mostly) and after Kaah turned the main computer off (at the end- no spoilers :P), I had conversation with him and he agreed to join me. He was supposed to come at landing zone (I think) but he just vanished... Is it a bug or have I overlooked something?

If you exit the compound of M4-78, do you get a cutscene?

It should happen always, but sadly, it does only seem to happen if you talked with M4-78EP about being a colonist. Should be fixed next patch though...

Nothing I'm afraid- that's why I've been a bit disappointed to see him completely gone :P

What should have happened by the way?

Does Kaah get killed by these security droids?

I've had no idea I can talk to him after Kaah sabotaged him... Back to the m4 then! :P

Thanks by the way

One last thing- I guess it's no longer possible to finish "data transfer" quest now, after

Kaah has been killed?

I did, didn't I? ;)

Quest has been activated shortly after I got access to zone it was located in- although initially it's been quest asking me to only find this maintenance droid. Now I've all quests solved but this one (I've found this droid- he's asking me to get him in contact with person that hacked robots in environmental zone- that'd be Kaah, right? :P

I didn't even type "spoiler tags please"... ADMIN ABUSE! XD

Have you tried returning back to said droid? Also, what does your questlog say? ;)