Sign in to follow this  
Jenove

Rakatan Cloak Texture not loading

So basically the topic title. When I equip the rakatan cloak the models texture does not load and it is the blank white of a untextured model.

I have a shi...crapton of mods installed so if anyone could help me out as to which mod its from/what is causing the conflict I would be much obliged.

I am using Exile Expansion (along with a ton of others) mod and playing as a Chiss Female (race added by Mod)

The texture seems to be there when I look at the armor at a workbench...

Not to mention the exiles armband is NOT in my Quarters... D: 

Thank you for your help and time (Whoever answers) :D

uyzy.jpg

Since I added the Rakatan cloak as a replacement to the Exile armband, it seems as though you may be using that mod in conjunction with another mod that utilizes the same equipment slot, maybe something that uses Bastila's robe. Try removing PMBJM and PFBJM MDL/MDX from Override and subfolders. Since the Rakatan robe is armor slot J, anything that acts on the J slot will interfere, including textures though in this case it seems as though there aren't texture problems. Start with looking for PFBJM and if you can find it in Override or a subfolder in Override, delete it.

Since I added the Rakatan cloak as a replacement to the Exile armband, it seems as though you may be using that mod in conjunction with another mod that utilizes the same equipment slot, maybe something that uses Bastila's robe. Try removing PMBJM and PFBJM MDL/MDX from Override and subfolders. Since the Rakatan robe is armor slot J, anything that acts on the J slot will interfere, including textures though in this case it seems as though there aren't texture problems. Start with looking for PFBJM and if you can find it in Override or a subfolder in Override, delete it.

Yes indeed I was actually using both (a bastilla replacement and something that replaces the armband). I was ignorant of the fact that it replaced the armband and have since remedied this issue. Thank you so much for your post.