Sign in to follow this  
Renodil

I can't download

I keep getting this whenever I try.

Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 57 seconds before you may download another file.

Even though I wait the allotted time it keeps doing it. Even waiting a day more more I get it. In fact this is the first time I have tried downloading in like FOUR DAYS and it still happens. WTF?!

I've checked the settings and also logged in to the test user account and tried it, after the 60 second delay I was able to download files again.

There may be a problem with cookies, try deleting all cookies for the forums from your browser and try again.

If it still doesn't work let me know and I'll look into it further.

I did delete the cookies. I had to to access some other website where every time I tried going there I got a picture of a panda bear, so that's not it.

Which file are you trying to download?

Could you also give a link to the site that has a picture of a panda. The only time you leave this site is by clicking an ad or a link to another site someone has posted in messages. You shouldn't be leaving this site from the download section.

The panda was in reference to another site I was trying to access and I had to clear the cookies in order to do it according to the people on the support forum for that site. Nothing to do with this site.

And it's the Updated dialog.tlk (2.0) file. I also tried to download the Kreia Green Fix. In fact about the only file I've been able to download is the Workbench Crystal Attunement. Of course those are the only 3 files I attempted to download so far.

Edited by Renodil

In fact about the only file I've been able to download is the Workbench Crystal Attunement.

Then you got the one that matters.

Just kidding :D Weird problem, though. When I try to download TSLRCM from the Downloads section on this forum, it doesn't give me any trouble. Must be something speciific to what you're doing or your browser or something... no idea really.