Sign in to follow this  
Nihilus

HK Factory Not Working

Hi guys 

My problem is basically when HK-47 goes down to Telos trying to get into the Hk factory. I've had no problems with the Mod up until this point where instead of HK-47 loading, my character loads. The doors locked and I cannot access the HK factory. Also if I run around the base I find the 3 HK-50's and talking to them just starts the cut scene to where you first go to the Telos Academy. This is the second time this has happened to me, the first time I restarted the game seeing if a new game would fix it, but I'm now in the same spot as my old save and because of this I cannot continue with the game. Any help would be great thanks. 

I can list them (or atleast one of them, which causes this)... USM.

It's not compatible with TSLRCM.

Hey Guys 

It was the USM that was causing the problem. After Uninstalling it the base loaded fine. Thanks for helping ^_^

I had exactly the same problem also, and after uninstalling USM and reloading the game, it no longer works, I just get a black screen and then it crashes. I can start a new game fine, but I really don't want to as I've spent hours on this play through.

Can anyone help?

Hello, I am also having a problem with the HK factory not working. I have: The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod 1.8.2 mod installed along with the newest version of the M4-78 patch. I have asked HK-47 about the sith and he has discovered the sensor. I have killed 3 parties of HK-50s with HK-47 in my party. Yet I can not get the torture cutscene. I am at the point of the Ravenger and remembered I was supposed to be in the factory before this.

So, I do not know what's wrong, did the M4-78 patch cause this, is it a glitch in the game/mod, or something else. I REALLY need to fix this as this is probably the biggest part of the restored content mod. PLEASE HELP!!!

List your mods (and you mean with M4-78 patch M4-78EP right, not M4-78 1.1?).

Since one of them put k_003ebo_enter.ncs in your override, resulting in what you see.

Ok, I have the M4-78 enhancement project installed (If I am wrong, it is the one where in the end you get the option to recruit Kaah.) and the New Lightsaber Color Crystals 1.1 made by: Eagleracer38x I forgot to mention that one yesterday. Then, of course, I have the Restored Content Mod 1.8.2 installed. I am very glad you helped so quickly by the way, got worried as to how long it would take.

Alright, I have two more questions.

One: Could you give me a list or something similar of all the files that could cause this other than the first one?

Two: Do I have to go back to a certain point in the game now?

1; Depends on "this"

Cause to list all files that could conflict with TSLRCM would get gigantic...

2; Again, if it was *just* the k_003ebo_enter.ncs, no. Other conflicts might require though...

Pretty sure "recruting Kaah" is not in M4-78EP, so using the original M4-78 by Stoney will probably give a host of issues, if you didn't just misinterpretate a scene and have EP...

Ok then, all the files that would make the HK-47 Torture cutscene not appear and the factory not work.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

I am talking about at the end of M4-78 where M4-78 kills Master Vash and Kaah reprograms M4-78 and you can say "I could always use another hand." or something like that. Then when you exit a droid says "target located" and kills him. If that is part of original M4-78 then I'm just being stupid.

That's M4-78EP alright. The current M4-78EP that is... (slightly changed with the in-works patch).

As for all files... k_003ebo_enter.ncs would be all (it's VERY important, and sadly a lot of issues still appear from people using one of another mods' in their override :/).

It works now. Luckily all I have to do are the Atris and Handmaiden fights to get back to where I was. THANK YOU for your assistance and it has given me the full KOTOR 2 experience.