Pavijan357

MOD:Unofficial TSLRCM Tweak Pack

I just downloaded version 1.3, and tried installing the individual components. It looks like some are missing their `changes.ini` file, namely

• 1-Kaevee_Removal
  • 1-Trayus_Sith_Lords

Would like to know if anyone else experienced the same issue, and how to work around it?

I love these tweaks that you've put together. While the TSLRCM is still great overall, I do agree that it occasionally takes a few too many liberties here and there. I'm not sure if you're still updating the Tweak Pack or not, but if you are then there's a potential tweak that I would like to suggest. 

When the Handmaiden returns to Telos she is confronted by her sisters and forced to fight them. In the original version, the game would simply cut to black with the Handmaiden having defeated her sisters and their bodies being aligned in a preset triangle-like arrangement. TSLRCM adds in a couple lines from Atris before the battle begins and makes it into a fully playable segment. You're also given the option to either kill or incapacitate them which results in them either falling where you killed them or awkwardly standing around in a daze as the following scene plays.

However, the problem with this is that it can potentially conflict with how Kreia calls the Handmaiden "a slayer of her own kin" when confronted by the Exile's companions on Malacore in TSLRCM. Kreia's restored dialogue seems to indicate that the Handmaiden killed her sisters, but this statement won't make any sense if the player chose to spare them. Thus, I would like to recommend a tweak which reverts the scene back to the way it was originally presented so that it can be consistent with what Kreia says later on.