Sign in to follow this  
KotorHDTVchannel

Kotor 2 Vista/Windows 7 Fix

Hey, does anyone have an idea where ELSE I can download the Kotor 2 fix for Vista and Windows 7? Because at the moment Filefront is very bugged and it won't let me download the fix. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

E-mail me (not PM) what files you need. I assume you're following this method to set everything up?

(Psst . . . use Q's method in post 2. Trust me. . .)

Yes, I have done all the instructions from that link. I just need something else.

Um, what was your email again? Or do you have it written on your profile?

I just sent you an email now. You'll remember which one. ;)

Did you recieve that email I sent you? You said you have sent me an email, but don't know why i can't recieve it.

For all those wondering what file it was: it was the mss32.dll file. So small, yet so annoying when you can't get Filefront to work on your browser or in your country.

This may seem like a dumb question but will this fix help me? I downloaded TSL on steam, I also have the restored content 1.8.2 and the droid planet installed. The game has been crashing when movies are due to play and sometimes it will crash when I try to load a save (the saves menu is all messed up)it was like this before installing the mods to :cry:

This may seem like a dumb question but will this fix help me? I downloaded TSL on steam, I also have the restored content 1.8.2 and the droid planet installed. The game has been crashing when movies are due to play and sometimes it will crash when I try to load a save (the saves menu is all messed up)it was like this before installing the mods to :cry:

Did you install it using this method? That's your best bet . . .

(Use post 2 as your starting point.)

In addition, what graphics card do you have?

i didn't need the mdl file, or what ever it is, windows 7 :D think that is more for vista... i have the original copy of the game i found in my loft from years ago, forgot i even had it, tried doing everything those posts suggest, even having the cd in the drive didn't seem to work, so had to get a fixed exe thing and it seemed to work, still crashes from time to time, but it works :D