We are officially opening up a contest, for a $5 amazon.com gift-code,

to enter you have to create a Tutorial on Czerka R&D,

the rules are, you cannot: take someone else's tutorial, re-use an old tutorial, or edit another persons page (until after the contest), make sure at the end of your tutorial you indicate your deadlystream/lucasforum's username and an email at which we can reach you, contest will be closed on

FRIDAY 14 of DECEMBER 2012.

that is 2 weeks from today,

if this is successful i can see doing it again (with bigger prizes).

when you title your page title it like so,

"CONTEST:TUTORIAL: ..." I.E "CONTEST:TUTORIAL: Basic UTI Editing".

+ +

+-- the Czerka Corporation's Research and Development team --+

+ +

only 3 days left, at this point there is only one entrant, who didnt actually enter, but i feel he worked for it, rtas vadum.

:( this wiki needs more people!

Interesting. I think I'll let Rtas Vadum have the gift card, but what sort of things would you be open to posting on that wiki?

anything modding related, there are these "lab:" pages where you can post any findings on a subject how ever you like, we have actual articles, we need to make a modding tool list, tutorials are always welcome :) while we wont host mods, major mod projects, and modders all can have there personal page with links to all there mods on them,

really in the end it is a wiki, post what you want, the community well mold it, reformat it, explain it, until it reaches the best it can be.

that is the whole reason i started the contest to grow a community, true it allready exists, but the wiki helps grow it further.

the cool thing is, it creates an easy way for a noob to start modding, (only modding myself from about 5 months ago) and also helps us develop theories, things we didnt know were possible all of a sudden become possible, i recently found out about the main menu using two different logos, on the site we are compiling the known txi information, something that was previously scattered over a number of different threads on multiple forums.

as sad as it may be communities do fizzle-out, people move-on, sites go-under, so i thought it would be a good idea to make this to also prevent any loss of knowledge, i know LF is super popular and there is a lot of information on modding overthere, but what would happen if one day it weant down and didn't come back ? all that information is lost.

sorry for the long post i just got writing... XD