Sign in to follow this  
Columbine 2.0

TSL lag issues

Not too sure where to put this, but I have this really strange lagging issue. So I start up the game, make a new character etc, then I get into the game. This is going to sound strange but whenever I move my mouse, the game lags pretty bad but if I keep it still, the game runs perfectly fine. I've never had this issue before. It's literally like this game comes up with new ways to not work properly. My computer should be able to run it perfectly on high settings as I can run other high end games on high settings (Crysis, BF3 etc) I realize that AMD graphics cards sorta have an issue with Kotor but c'mon, Kotor 1 runs literally perfect with no issues at all.

I'm playing the Kotor bundle and I don't even have a high list of mods downloaded.

-TSLRCM 1.8

-Hotor 1.6

-Shem's Super Enhanced mod

-Shem's Ultimate Sound mod

And I'm pretty sure that's it. Can anyone shed some light on my odd issue?

Do not (I mean it) put Anti-aliasing on 16X. I'm pretty sure not matter what computer you have the higher Anti-aliasing is set to, the more the game lags. (I recommend 2x).

Do not (I mean it) put Anti-aliasing on 16X. I'm pretty sure not matter what computer you have the higher Anti-aliasing is set to, the more the game lags. (I recommend 2x).

I've tried turning all settings at low and turning off everything already, didn't help. Game still lags when I move my mouse.

Did you try disabling "enable hardware mouse" from the configuration screen (or vice-versa if it is already unchecked)?

Did you try disabling "enable hardware mouse" from the configuration screen (or vice-versa if it is already unchecked)?

There is no configuration on start up with the bundle so I changed it in the ini file and the game still continues lagging.

There is no configuration on start up with the bundle so I changed it in the ini file and the game still continues lagging.

As for the configuration file in your TSL directory (and I might be wrong as for the bindle pack) there might be a file that says configuration, click on it and you'll get the C.(i'm to lazy to type it) file.(again I don't know because I don't have the bundle pack). :P

Well, a bit of an unusual way to fix the game, but I recently reformated my whole computer. (Trust me, it was long overdue) And I've reinstalled, so far I've had no lag issues or anything!