Sign in to follow this  
arcsquad12

Put File in Override, Game Crashes

Hello. I've been looking around google to see if anyone can answer this, but so far no luck. Any time I put a file into my override Folder for KOTOR 1, my game will crash, no exception. At first I figured it was because a mod I tried was unstable, but when I pasted something as simple as a skin retexture into it, everything crashed.

I'm using the new Knights of the Old Republic Collection Bundle, if that helps.

Without mods, I can play the game fine, if not in full screen. But the minute a mod goes in, the screen goes black just before the main menu, and I get booted to my desktop which only stretches to the resolution I played the game in.

Hello. I've been looking around google to see if anyone can answer this, but so far no luck. Any time I put a file into my override Folder for KOTOR 1, my game will crash, no exception. At first I figured it was because a mod I tried was unstable, but when I pasted something as simple as a skin retexture into it, everything crashed.

I'm using the new Knights of the Old Republic Collection Bundle, if that helps.

Without mods, I can play the game fine, if not in full screen. But the minute a mod goes in, the screen goes black just before the main menu, and I get booted to my desktop which only stretches to the resolution I played the game in.

Have you had any luck with your issue?