Sign in to follow this  
Durbin94

Having a little trouble with TSLRCM

I just bought the Kotor 1 and 2 bundle for my laptop and I wanted to add the Restored Content Mod before I started up Kotor 2. I have no experience with any mods or anything so I could use some help. I've downloaded and installed the mod but I'm not seeing any signs that it's working. The custom launcher isn't showing up and it doesn't say anything about Version 1.8 on the launcher either. I would appreciate any help you could throw my way.

Plenty.

Easiest, from the tutorial; talking to 3C instead of saying "beep beep" and such.

From Peragus; The vibrocutter, Kreia saying "Ebon Hawk"...

Nope, didn't work. When I talk to C3 after he is in my party, he just beeps at me and we don't have a conversation. What did I do wrong?

I can give the easy answer, if it's not this then you'll need Hassat to answer. :unsure:

It's possible the mod didn't get installed to the right folder-check the root folder (usually {C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2} but it may be different for the bundle). easiest way to check if the mod is installed is to look for the "Override" folder and see if it's full...if there isn't an override or it only has 3 files in it from the 1.0b patch, then you need to reinstall the mod to the right folder.

Edited by Working Class Hero

I uninstalled the mod and re-installed it. It seemed to work. C3 talks to me now. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it!