Sign in to follow this  
Sjiveru

Visquis request bug

Playing TSLRCM 1.8, I'm getting the bug (that the changelog says was fixed) that prevents Visquis's request from firing on Nar Shadaa. I have saves from before the point where it should, but going through and redoing that section still doesn't seem to trigger it.

Am I misunderstanding the conditions? It's supposed to fire when you leave the Ebon Hawk after the battle with the Red Eclipse, right? Or could it be being blocked by something else? As soon as the normal Ebon Hawk loads after the battle, there's a cutscene with Atton talking to the Disciple - could that be somehow preventing the Visquis part from firing?

Playing TSLRCM 1.8, I'm getting the bug (that the changelog says was fixed) that prevents Visquis's request from firing on Nar Shadaa. I have saves from before the point where it should, but going through and redoing that section still doesn't seem to trigger it.

Am I misunderstanding the conditions? It's supposed to fire when you leave the Ebon Hawk after the battle with the Red Eclipse, right? Or could it be being blocked by something else? As soon as the normal Ebon Hawk loads after the battle, there's a cutscene with Atton talking to the Disciple - could that be somehow preventing the Visquis part from firing?

It didn't fire for me either. I just saved my game inside the Ebon Hawk, opened the save in KSE, and changed the numeric value of the Red Eclipse attack from 1 to 2. It triggered the next time I left the ship.

It's properly fixed, you can be assured of that.

You probably just didn't reach the other requirements, the Red Eclipse is just one of the 4.

It's properly fixed, you can be assured of that.

You probably just didn't reach the other requirements, the Red Eclipse is just one of the 4.

Well, for me, I did every single quest possible on Nar Shaddaa before going back to the Hawk. I think I glitched it by clicking on the guy I gave the ship to before the battle was over. When I left the Hawk, and it didn't trigger, I went back in, and none of my party members were on the ship, and I couldn't click on the galaxy map. I fixed it by changing the numeric. It didn't change it to reflect me beating the Red Eclipse.

Well, yeah, you glitched the Red Eclipse stuff...

But that doesn't seem the case for the OP

EDIT:

Managed to replicate the clicking on Ratrin behavior after about 6 tries. That's pretty hard to do by accident :/

I had done a lot of other stuff also, but I may have missed a requirement (what are the rest?). I'll probably just change it in the save though.

You need to have visited the dockss and refugee sector both at least once, and need to pissed off/allied yourself with the exchange enough. Give the bat near the cantina some money to change that if you're not liked/hated enough...