Darth_Sapiens

txi editing tutorials?

Hey, does anyone have a link to a good txi editing tutorials?

All you need to either edit or make a txi file is notepad. If your just editing an existing one, then just saving it as normal should work fine.

If you want to make one, then you'll need to change the "Save As Type" box to "All Files" first, then add .txi to the filename(which should match the name of the texture you want to associate it with).

As for what you want to change or add to the txi, that is simple as well.

• Like 1

All you need to either edit or make a txi file is notepad. If your just editing an existing one, then just saving it as normal should work fine.

If you want to make one, then you'll need to change the "Save As Type" box to "All Files" first, then add .txi to the filename(which should match the name of the texture you want to associate it with).

As for what you want to change or add to the txi, that is simple as well.

Oh, I already know how to make them. I'm just wondering if there any tutorials for actually modifying the "commands" (not sure what to call them) because if not I might make one.

(LOL) IDK, maybe I’ll just extract some vanilla ones and see what else I can learn.

:D Thanks for the help though ^^