Sign in to follow this  
Jenkki

KotOR + TSLRCM + no cd crack . . .etc

Hi.

Somehow I had never time to play Kotor 1&2 when they were released back in the day. This summer however I bought a new laptop and decided to borrow my brothers copies and start playing these games. I already finished the kotor 1 and started TSL few days ago. But before I started TSL, I wanted to read if there are some good mods for it. I stumbled across TSLRCM 1.6 (didnt know there was already 1.7 released) and installed it after patching the game to 1.0b. Now ofc after this I went searching for the no-cd crack because I cant be bothered playing with the disk always in the cd/dvd drive. Now I have few questions.

I have played the Peragus section and arrived Telos.There I went to swoop race and noticed I had this "swoop race bug".I started reading little how can this I fix this and founds few solutions. One solution was to take swkotor2.exe from the unofficial 1.0c patch. Well this worked for it but now it raised some questions that I would like some answers.

1. It seems that when using no-cd crack the launcher informs the game version as 1.0. So am/have I missing all the the official bug fixes when using this no-cd crack?

2a. Have I been actually missing all the TSLRCM content as well when using the no-cd crack?

2b. If so, is it even possible to play TSLRCM with using somekind of no-cd crack?

3. I believe TSLRCM 1.6 saves wont work with 1.7? Do you suggest playing with 1.7 from the start and using perhaps the "skip peragus mod", since I wouldnt really be bothered to play that section again?

I would really appreciate if someone could answer these questions :).

Have you read our site rules? You have violated the very first one!

1. Illegal material

Do not discuss or post links to sites that contain illegal material or discuss where to obtain illegal material (i.e. where to get illegal MP3s, warez, cracks, etc.). Do not post magazine scans and other copyrighted material. This is prohibited. Discussions about how to perform activities that are illegal in the US are also prohibited (i.e. torrents to acquire the games illegally, etc.)

In addition, No-CD cracks violate the EULA so won't be given out/discussed anywhere on this site.

I'll quote the relevant portions:

All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by LucasArts and, as applicable, their licensors. You may not:

(1) except in connection with the installation of and game play associated with the Software, copy the Software in its entirety onto a hard drive or other storage device and you must run the Software from the included CD-ROM;

(7) reverse engineer the Software, derive source code, or otherwise attempt to reconstruct or discover any underlying source code, ideas, algorithms, file formats, programming or interoperability interfaces of the Software by any means whatsoever, except to the extent expressly permitted by law despite a contractual provision to the contrary, and then only after you have notified LucasArts in writing of your intended activities;

(8) remove, disable, or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Software;

(9) export or re-export the Software or any copy or adaptation thereof in violation of any applicable laws or regulations; or

(10) commercially exploit the Software, specifically at any cyber café, computer gaming center or any other public site without first obtaining a separate license from LucasArts (which it may or may not issue in its sole discretion) for such use, and LucasArts may charge a fee for any such separate license.

Attempts to revive this topic elsewhere on this site will result in a permanent ban.

List Of Those Banned So You Know I'm Not Kidding:
03JUN2015: LordVGames
10FEB2016: Sorugal
22APR2016: Jedigamer35

• Like 1