Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

TSL Influence icon bug fix?

Hey. I'm new here :)

I had the Xbox version for a long time and when I got the PC version, I noticed there was something different; the influence icon wasn't used. Instead, the "received/lost item" icon was used in it's place. The influence gained/lost icons are still within the game's files and I was wondering, is there any way to code the game to use these once more like it was in the Xbox version? Any help would be appreciated :) thanks!

Funny how it seemed to be never noticed before (also for force increases/decreases), not even me. Then again never did play X-box. I had seen the icons with kotortool, just never thought they weren't in the game. Then again, never payed attention to them anymore since years.

But yeah, cause found, fixed, and included to 1.8. If that's too long a wait just drop me a PM... ;)

Thanks for reporting! Never would have found this one without it!

k200019.jpg

Funny how it seemed to be never noticed before (also for force increases/decreases), not even me. Then again never did play X-box. I had seen the icons with kotortool, just never thought they weren't in the game. Then again, never payed attention to them anymore since years.

But yeah, cause found, fixed, and included to 1.8. If that's too long a wait just drop me a PM... ;)

Thanks for reporting! Never would have found this one without it!

<image>

Ah yes the force increases as well. I completely forgot about those (Since I haven't played it since 2009). Although it did feel odd to me whenever that came up. Anyway, Sure I'll shoot a PM since I'm eager for it :P Thanks!