File Submitter: Fair Strides

File Submitted: 05 Jul 2012

File Category: Skins

Lightning Re-texture by Fair Strides

Contact info:

Fair Strides at deadlystream.com

Fair Strides 2 at Lucasforums.com

Introduction:

This is just a pack of new lightning colors. I got tired with the old lightning, and the packs that I saw at filfront, frankly, I didn't like. So I made this one myslef, and am very please with it. I might release a new version when I can manage to change the force lightning tree's textures, because as of right now, these textures replace everything, even T3's shock arm. I also will add in a surprise, if I release a second or third version.

Installation:

Just select which files you want from a given folder, putthem in your override folder, and enjoy! :) The files in the folder "Originals" are the default, un-modded ones, if you ever want to change back.

Bugs:

None! :)

Credits:

Malkior at deadlystream for testing(he's my main man, guarateed to give constructive criticism) and getting the screenshots, because I'm lazy. >_>

Permissions:

You have the given right to modify these files any way you wish, for personal or public use, but if for public use please contct me to let me ahead of time and to see what's been changed. Disreagard this requirement after 4/30/2060.

Click here to download this file