Sign in to follow this  
Strikerdes

Some questions....

Okay so I'm new, Hi :)

I just wanted to ask some questions about TSLRCM, because I don't believe it's installed correctly. I've had quite a bit of new content added, but also a'lot of ingame content has gone aswell..

There was no changes on telos or Peragus, I don't know if there was meant to be new content, so if there wasn't then fine haha.

On Nar-shaddaa I'm sure there was a scene where Zez Kai-ell bursts through the hideout with his saber wielded, that was gone.

No new content on onderon or Dxun.

Korriban, I'll have to check again in my next run through, but seeing as I can't remember anything new, I'm pretty sure there was nothing.

Malachor V was an absolute bug fest for me-

The video where you crash land on the surface didn't play

The part where you play as Bao Dur's droid didn't happen

When I entered the academy I had the screen go black

Traya said to Sion I would choose the fate of my friends (which I noticed was new) but I chose nothing, I don't know if there was something special I was meant to do, but whatever it was didn't happen.

The scene where my party members surround Traya never happened.

Atton and Sion's battle never happened.

The telos polar academy (second time) was very buggy aswell, Atris didn't have the Shroud on, when I eventually killed her with the exile the first time, she ran off to her room, but she suddenly teleported back infront of me, her quaters were locked and I couldn't finish the scene (luckily I have the band that lets you open doors :P)

Now I think this may all be my fault, I got very confused with the instructions to install the USM compatible patch, so I'll tell you how I did it and maybe you can tell me if I went wrong...

I installed USM

then TSLRCM 1.6

then I put all the USM files into the tslpatcher in the compatible patches tslpatcher folder

then I installed it

USM works perfectly, just this TSLRCM doesn't :(

If anyone could assist me I would be truly grateful.

Also If I was to upgrade to 1.7+unofficial patch, do I install them both, then reinstall the USM patch?

Thanks in advance :)

I would start over and install in this order:

TSLRCM 1.7

Unofficial patch

Ravager Black Screen Fix

USM compatibility