Malkior

Download:More Vibrant Skies

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=156

File Name: More Vibrant Skies

File Submitter: Malkior

File Submitted: 16 May 2012

File Category: Skins

Ever wonder how it feels to run from level to level and look at nearly every sky texture border to make sure that every pixel matches?.. I sure do now.

My goal was to make all of the skyboxes look more "alive" by changing certain values in photoshop to getting rid of the twilight/grey color palette that was used. The only skybox I actually repainted the entirety was dxun to make it look like the player was actually in a thunderstorm and not those grey wispy things. (there were two zones and each required their own texture)

I also provided options if you don't want the moon and/or planet on the background on Dxun and two variations on the suns of Dantooine and Telos.

(Also included is a small .txi file that makes the girders outside Telos Station more visible and less like paper mache`)

Hopefully they make Kotor II more visually appealing than the original game did.

Click here to download this file

• Like 1

Good stuff. Any mod that improves on the lackluster visuals of the vanilla game is worthy of a download!