[TSL] Darksword

From the Readme:

[TSL] Darksword Mod

===================

By Darth InSidious

==================

Description

-----------

This adds a new weapon, called a darksword, to the game. It is slightly less powerful

than a lightsaber (base damage 2-14 [2d7], +1-4 electrical damage), and is what was used

before the lightsaber was invented, particularly by the Sith. You will find the weapon

(if you look hard enough) on the Harbinger. I’m not going to say where, so if you want it,

be sure to check all over and not miss any compartments if possible. :)

The mod is inspired by ChAiNz.2da’s Darksword mod for KotOR II, which he released back in 2005.

While it’s a cool mod, I was never satisfied with the way the electrified blade looked in that

mod, so I made this mod to rectify that.

Installation

------------

Double-click the "Install Darksword Mod by Darth InSidious" executable (.exe file),

then just click the “Install mod” button and follow the on-screen instructions.

Uninstallation

--------------

To uninstall the mod from a fresh install, you will need to delete the following files:

151kreia.dlg

baseitems.2da

di_drkswrd_01.uti

di_ds_01.uti

di_dsc_01.utp

di_dsc.ncs

ds21.tga

ds22.tga

ds22.txi

iw_drkswrd_001.tga

iw_SbrCrstl_052.tga

upcrystals.2da

w_Drkswrd_011.mdl

w_Drkswrd_001.mdx

If you installed this mod on top of other mods, DO NOT delete the files “151kreia.dlg”, “baseitems.2da” and “upcrystals.2da”, as this may cause problems with your game.

Incompatibilities

-----------------

This mod uses the TSLPatcher, and should be compatible with most other mods. However, you may

experience compatibility issues with other mods that alter the file 151kreia.dlg - the file that

sets the first dialogue on the Harbinger.

You will likely experience compatibility issues with any mod which also has a file called

"iw_sbrcrstl_052.tga".

Legal Disclaimer

----------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,

Kotor Tool belongs to Fred Tetra, NWNSSCOMP belongs to Edward T. Smith.

I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed

as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.

Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivate mod, or use it in another mod, you must

ask me first.

Credits and Thanks

------------------

-Fred Tetra for the truly awesome KotOR tool and his nwnsscomp conversion;

-Everyone who has offered advice and feedback on the mod, particularly Qui-Gon Glenn, Zhaboka, and Warlord664;

-ChAiNz.2da, whose original Darksword mod inspired this one;

-Khrizby and SithSpecter, whose weapon mods and feedback helped me immensely;

-Holowan Labs for remaining by far the best place to work on KotOR mods on the internet;

-Obsidian, Bioware, and LucasArts, for making both KotOR games.

Screenshot:

darkswordn2.jpg

Download @ the ModWorks

KotORFiles link forthcoming

Download @ DeadlyStream

I did 10 laps on the harbinger. But there is no sign of sword, is there a problem in the mod? By the way, I'm playing on android.