Sign in to follow this  
wvsnl

Kotor 1 Graphic problem when hacking camera feeds

Hi everyone, since tslrcm 1.8 is almost done I decided to replay Kotor 1. Well great game and all that, only I have a little problem. Every time when I am hacking a computer and want to watch all the various rooms with the camera feeds then there is a little problem. I can view the entire room normally see everything, only problem is the view is like I am in the room myself. Dont how to say it but eh it is not like I am looking through a camera. Does anybody know what I can do to resolve this minor issue?

It is not game breaking or anything but it is still a part of the experience. Thanks in advance

Yeah of course here is the pic

So normally the screen is a little blueish, which means that I hacked it, only now it is like a normal cinematic. Hope I made it clearer now, sorry for the inconvenience.

Kotor Camera feed.bmp

This happened to me when playing on a laptop. I attributed it to the onboard graphics processor as not being capable of generating that effect.

When I got my PC up and running again with a Radeon x1650 Pro, the camera feed and other graphical features displayed normally.

Ok thanks for the info, well the rest of the game is still running good so no hassle about that little part. Still I am glad to know what it causes it.

Aha, well I have turned it back on and it is working again as it should. Thanks HH, really appreciate it.