Sign in to follow this  
Gin Fushicho

Alignment problems.

Alright, this has been bugging me for a while now and I can't fix it.

I am completely LS, and all my companions (with tons of influence and with none) are flip flopping on alignment, they don't stay LS they switch between Light and Dark no matter what, and it seems totally random, sometimes all I have to do is go into the Esc menu.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

TSLRCM is the ONLY mod I'm using.

Guest Senka

I noticed that T3 is fully dark in level-up screen only. Exile is LS...

Did you completely loose influence? Then people turn opposite sides from the exile.

Also, once again, cheated?

Lastly, there is (even without cheating) some issue with T3 that indeed the blue screen can be filled with huge black DS smoke, but it should vanish pretty fast...

No, I have not cheated. The game is less fun that way. they are literally truly, flip flopping, and it only started happening after I installed the mod.

I have full influence with each, or at least far enough to turn them into Jedi.

And far enough that HK would trust me with everything, the only person I don't have influence with is G0-T0 and even he flip flops on alignment.

Guest Senka
Did you completely loose influence? Then people turn opposite sides from the exile.

No

Also, once again, cheated?

Never

Lastly, there is (even without cheating) some issue with T3 that indeed the blue screen can be filled with huge black DS smoke, but it should vanish pretty fast...

It depends who was seen before: HK-47 or somebody light. And this dark cloud doesn't vanish

Class? Prestige class varation of the Consular, perhaps?

I'm actually a watchmen. But it was happening BEFORE I got to prestige, Atton was full DS when I began the game. Then light, then dark, then light again.

I had this happening at some point while still playing 1.5 - don't know if it will happen again but at any rate, I remember it only happened briefly around the time I got Mical (disciple). I remember when first talking to him in the medbay on Ebon Hawk he had normal healhty looking skin and blonde hair and his alignment was still very light (even though I know his influence was probably just short of the point he will let you train him and I had DS mastery at this point because while still in party on way back from the enclave he appeared dark in the char. stats screen of the menu). I said something that must have made the game update him to what he should look like and suddenly he had ashen skin and grey hair and yellow eyes and he was dark in the char. screen as well.