Sign in to follow this  
Columbine 2.0

Trayus Academy glitch

Hello, I've recently got back into Kotor 2 and I heard about this mod. Gave it a go and the game is definitely 1000000000x better. Barely any bugs, everything seems to play out smooth. I got to the part where you're about to enter the Trayus Academy and it goes into the cutscene where the assassins appear and kneel and you walk between them to the Academy. It loads but the screen is completely black. I can pause the game and go to the menus with all the tabs and the only way for me to be able to see is to save and load the save. I do that and I can finally see only to find myself in the Trayus core where you fight Kreia except she isn't there, no one is. It's an empty room and I can't get out. Anyone have a solution? =/ The only other mod I have is the Ultimate Saber Mod.

Well, you got your issue right there... USM and Malachor don't really go well together... even when using the compatibility patch...

:/

So all you can do is cheat past (warp 901MAL should work to give the remote scene, not?)

Ahhh so I've heard. I haven't tried using the compatibility patch though. I've tried using the warp cheat but it brings me back to the crashed Ebon Hawk site. =/

Yup.

You'll also miss out the HK-47 vs. Goto, the Partymembers vs. Kreia and Atton vs. Sion, but alas, that seems the only way to progress.

Well damn it. Looks like I'm getting rid of USM. I can live without a few hilts. Plus, I wanted to download a mod that changed the lightsaber blade while keeping USM but when I tried it, didn't work! Thanks for the solution.