starivartheboneless

carth freezes in kotor 2 cutscene

Hey so ive been playing kotor 2 for a while now and ive been using the restored content mod from the steam workshop. i got stuck in a cutscene when you first go to the ravager and carth appears... the npcs don't move and i can't do anything besides staring to them doing nothing. Does anyone has this problem?? i got a few mods installed besides the restored content mod which are as it follows: 

1- lightsaber on peragus mod

2- Effixian's Prototype Knight & Warrior Breastplates

3- Vurt's Exterior Graphics Overhaul

4- Canonical Jedi Exile 1.2

those are all i got. also i'm gonna post an image of the cutscene that freezes the game down bellow. I would apreaciate any help!

https://imgur.com/a/TPr9cd7

Don't use Steam workshop, it doesn't actually install the mods to the game, it tries to side load them in according to the order you installed them, which means things almost always go wrong when using more than one mod, because there are often file conflicts and the latest mod installed gets priority over the previous mods.

Posted (edited)

ohhh thanks but do i have to replay the whole game? i can't get pass that part and i uninstalled all the mods from steam workshop and it still doesn't work

Edited by starivartheboneless

7 hours ago, starivartheboneless said:

ohhh thanks but do i have to replay the whole game?

Unfortunately so.