Sign in to follow this  
Darth Darth Binks

TSL-RP

Hello, reading about Kotor 2 modding I found that RCM had a predecessor, the TSL RP, I wanted to know if anyone knows where to find one of the leaked betas, the little I can find on Google are forums from more than 15 years ago where they fight, pages down and a page that had a patch in Czech for the RP and that its last news was about star wars 1313

I would be interested in having the mod file more than to play it, because TSL-RCM is 1000 times better if not to save it, I think it is important considering that it was the one that took the first step to have the content restored and a consolidated modding community.

I apologize if it is not understood well, I am using a translator.

@Darth Darth BinksThere was a time when TSLRP could be found on every second file hosting site, but now it looks like either the mod has been removed or Google is deliberately hiding such sites. Anyway, here's TSLRP 1.08b. Some rumors mentioned the existence of version 1.11b, but it was never made public. For history's sake, it should be noted that TSLRP attempted to restore some content that was not even included in TSLRCM 1.8.6, such as the Genoharadan subplot.

If you're interested in cut content and TSL restoration projects, also check out TSL Un-Restored Content and K2RP by team-exile (several versions and patches are still hosted on Gamefront). They tried to restore even more cut content, such as Atris-as Darth Traya ending, Sion on Nar-Shaddaa and other things.

Mod edit: Please do not upload mods wihout their authors' expressed permission.

-  InSidious

• Like 1