Kraznos

Jedi Master/Dark Jedi Master Robes on Peragus

I've seen mods that add lightsabers and other various items on Peragus but none that add Jedi robes, especially the Dark Jedi Master robe which afaik can only be obtained from Sion at the end of the game, which is pretty lame.

It would be nice to have a mod which adds some of the Jedi robes to the medical container when you start on Peragus so you can actually use them throughout the course of the entire game. 

On 7/29/2023 at 8:25 AM, Kraznos said:

I've seen mods that add lightsabers and other various items on Peragus but none that add Jedi robes, especially the Dark Jedi Master robe which afaik can only be obtained from Sion at the end of the game, which is pretty lame.

It would be nice to have a mod which adds some of the Jedi robes to the medical container when you start on Peragus so you can actually use them throughout the course of the entire game. 

Loot is randomly generated upon entry to a module, and based on your character's level. You can obtain (Dark) Jedi Knight robes as early as the Harbinger.

If you haven't obtained (Dark) Jedi Master robes until Sion, you're just unlucky. In my most recent play through, I obtained 5 Freedon Nadd's Blasters (the "ultimate" blaster), and only one Mandalorian Disintegrator (obtainable two character levels earlier than Freedon Nadd's). Freedon Nadd's Blaster was useless as I played light side, and by the time I obtained the Disintegrator, I had completed all the solo battles and had no one who could use it. Randomized loot rewards the lucky, and punishes almost everyone else.

Personally, I don't think the (Dark) Jedi robes are all that useful on an easy region like Peragus. And by the time you leave Telos, you're much better off with the Ossus Keeper, Nomi's, or Aleema Keto's Robes. You can get the Ossus Keeper Robe relatively early, even from a random container on your first planet.

But if you really want a robe that badly, just cheat using the in-game console or the KoTOR Save Editor.