Sign in to follow this  
Guest hutze

No handsisters - can't leave Telos (bug)

Guest hutze

So I've recently installed this game again and installed the 1.7 version of the restored content mod.

Everything was going smoothly until I got to Atris' academy on Telos. There I noticed that something was wrong with the Handmaiden's dialogue - I didn't get the option to start the training match with the handsisters, and once I ended the dialogue and started it again, it started again from the beginning as if it was the first time I talked to her ("You're the Exile, the one Atris warned us about" etc).

Then I noticed that she was the only one there and that her sisters were nowhere to be found. Also I can't board the Ebon Hawk and thus leave Telos because apparently a cutscene with the handsisters is supposed to play, but since they're gone...yeah.

I tried reloading an earlier save (the autosave right before you fight thr HK-50s on top of the mesa) and picking some different dialogue options in the academy, butu nothing seems to fix the problem.

So...help, please.

Guest Senka

So I've recently installed this game again and installed the 1.7 version of the restored content mod.

Everything was going smoothly until I got to Atris' academy on Telos. There I noticed that something was wrong with the Handmaiden's dialogue - I didn't get the option to start the training match with the handsisters, and once I ended the dialogue and started it again, it started again from the beginning as if it was the first time I talked to her ("You're the Exile, the one Atris warned us about" etc).

Then I noticed that she was the only one there and that her sisters were nowhere to be found. Also I can't board the Ebon Hawk and thus leave Telos because apparently a cutscene with the handsisters is supposed to play, but since they're gone...yeah.

I tried reloading an earlier save (the autosave right before you fight thr HK-50s on top of the mesa) and picking some different dialogue options in the academy, butu nothing seems to fix the problem.

So...help, please.

You don't need to talk with sisters at all to leave academy... Atris already allowed you to leave.

And unseen sisters - this is the bug of very early versions. Are you sure your installation is right?

Guest hutze

You don't need to talk with sisters at all to leave academy... Atris already allowed you to leave.

And unseen sisters - this is the bug of very early versions. Are you sure your installation is right?

Yes, I've installed the correct patches for my UK version + the 1.7 mod and the 1.7 fix.

Make sure you didn't install any other mods that effect the appearence.2da file,that's usually the reason for missing handsisters on Telos.

I have the same problem, what line of appearance.2da affects that? And I can see the handsisters in the cutscene with the unconscious Bao-Dur, but they aren't in the Academy.

That's because the 2 "sisters" out there are infact 2x Brianne (if you cheat your way there you can talk to them :)), not the Handmaiden Sisters.

So, what line of appearance.2da messes it up? I can't find one that seems to be related to them.

EDIT: I have moved my appearance.2da file in override and it doesn't do anything. I'll try reinstalling all my mods, I guess.

I have this same bug. I have no other mods installed.

I fixed it by disabling sound, movies, and setting the texture quality to low.