After looking around on the forums, I realized that editing the GUI of KotOR (and possibly TSL) is quite painful and most people use K-GFF (very great tool, but not visual). I then found xoreos-tools (part of xoreos - a very cool open source project).
So this weekend, I started up making my own version of a tool which should help a lot with the process of laying out things nicely. The project is not fully complete, but it is ready for some beta testing!
A few features so far
- Visual display of all images (I think) + bounding boxes
- Supports drag + drop / resize
- Nested view for only what you care about (cleaner than K-GFF)
- Cross-platform - works on linux / windows / mac (with caveats)
- Light / Dark Mode for all of you who look at too many bright things (like I do)
Getting Started Guide: https://github.com/amcolash/kotor-gui-editor/blob/master/README.md
Release Page: https://github.com/amcolash/kotor-gui-editor/releases
Source Code: https://github.com/amcolash/kotor-gui-editor
0.0.4 (9/17/2020): First Public Release