Sign in to follow this  
mvproduce

IS-99 Glitch? can't find fix, blocking progress

I've been working my way through M4-78 (first timer) and I got to a point where I can't seem to continue on, and don't have a save point that isn't over 3 hours back.

I'm doing a dark side playthrough, while trying to rebuild I1-01, I couldn't figure out how to work with IS-56. I ended up killing the 2 testing droids that you can through conversation, including the one (I assume it was IS-99) where you have to fight the dozen or so battle droids there.

And eventually I just killed IS-56 too, and took his head and such. I went back to the maintenance droid and he told me to talk to IS-99 and I presume I killed him in the testing area. The only droid that talks to me is the "Droid Tester Assistant", but there are no dialogue options after the first one. I also can't use computer console next to him, even though in walkthroughs its the computer you need to use. So it feels like I'm stuck, if anyone knows any kind of fix that would be awesome.

Sorry, no, that isn't enough. I need all the files in the folder.

Best would be to zip/rar the entire folder then upload it. Prob too big for Deadlystream but you can use Dropbox or a similar service.

Just in case, did you check the droid diagnostics room (it's in the Industrial zone, marked on the map as such), to see if the I1-02 is already there? Yep, the rebuilt copy gets promoted to "02", and it's OK, don't get fooled by it. It's the I1-02 you need, because I1-01 is gone for good, but 02 is like his twin brother - he'll do. 

P.S. "Then no" by I1-02 is one of most hillarious lines in the whole mod. I ROFLed.  :hrhr: