Sign in to follow this  
ApanLoon

TOOL:KotOR Stuff

KotOR Stuff

KotOR Stuff provides several tiny command-line tools that each perform a small task. With scripting, these tools could be used to simplify batch processing or support other tools that perform more complex tasks.

Currently three tools are included:

• bif - Extract assets from KeyTable/BIF repositories
  • erf - Extract assets from ERF/MOD/SAV and HAK repositories
  • tpc - Convert TPC files to PNG or PNG files to TPC. Use command line options to select which side of a cubemap, what frame of a cycle animation or which mip map to convert. Can also list TXI attributes if any are present.

I don't know if this is worth reporting, but I was messing with KOTOR Stuff to extract a set of specific files from ERFs and it skipped a bunch of them. I've attached the batch file I was using to extract files from K1's swpc_tex_gui.erf. It said in the console that it failed to find them in the ERF, though I know they're there since I generated the list by extracting all the files and filtering what I wanted. Maybe the massive number of files just overloaded it.

Also, I noticed if the folder KOTOR Stuff is extracting from has a space in its name, it'll treat that as the end of the name and ignore the rest. (e.g. "New folder" is read as just "New".)

K1_gui.bat

• Like 1