Sign in to follow this  
Guest milestails

Pawn Stars

Guest milestails

So I discovered Pawn Stars on the History Channel a couple of months ago, and I am really obsessed with it now.

Does anyone else watch it?

They had some Star Wars items featured on the show. One time they had a movie poster from Revenge of the Jedi before it was renamed to Return of the Jedi. Another time they had two life size statues of Jar Jar Binks and Darth Maul. I don't think a deal was made on either one.

Guest Rtas Vadum

I love watching that show, just waiting for the "expert" to quote a price. This invariably leads to the person who brought the item in, thinking they are going to get exactly that price, if not very close to it. Namely when the quoted price is the one you'd likely sell it for, or rather the same one the shop would sell it for, but not the one they would pay for it.

Love the show! Watched it since the beginning. I just like that it's one of the few shows on History that actually has some historical significance to stuff in it. I mean, Revolutionary War/Civil War/WWI & II memorabilia coming thru the doors or UFOs and stuff from the Bible as if it's been proven to be 100% factual: which is more suitable for a channel that's supposed to be about history? :P

Guest Dak Drexl

I love the show too! Been recording every episode since I started about 2 weeks ago, so it's funny that this thread came up. I think my favorite stuff that comes in the shop is all the WWII memorabilia.