Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzic Lopez

General TSL Questions

Guest Muzic Lopez

No problems or bugs here. I just want to fully understand the game more.

1) What is keen? I always create the best of weapon updates and I always wondered what does Keen do.

2) On youtube, I saw a video where the ravager crashed into citidel station. Is there a way to triggar this? Such as providing no fuel for telos and not killing the sith in the room where grenn always stood at to save the fuel stations.

3) What do Reflex & Fortitude do?

4) In the feats available for HK-47, there's a feat that allows him to communicate with droids that dont speak a sentient language. Does that really even do anything? I played the game alot over

& over, and pretty much always use HK since he is my favorite character in all of the Star Wars characters.

5) In the feats for any human character, there's the I think Conditioning Feat. For every level of the feat, it gives a +1 to saving throws, and the master Condition where it puts the character in near perfect physical condition, a +3 to saving throws. Is that feat really even useful? And what are saving throws?

6) When supporting General Vaklu and killing royalist officers, there's options to kill two of the officers, but the 3rd one I cant find a way to kill him. This 3rd offier is the one who resides in the Cantina, and the only options I can get are threating him to leave, or hiring the Merc guy to threaten him. So is there a way to kill him?

I think I have more questions, but since I am lazy to write them down, I cant remember anymore questions. So I'll just make a reply when I have more questions.

Guest shinsetsuna

1) What is keen? I always create the best of weapon updates and I always wondered what does Keen do.

2) On youtube, I saw a video where the ravager crashed into citidel station. Is there a way to triggar this? Such as providing no fuel for telos and not killing the sith in the room where grenn always stood at to save the fuel stations.

4) In the feats available for HK-47, there's a feat that allows him to communicate with droids that dont speak a sentient language. Does that really even do anything? I played the game alot over

& over, and pretty much always use HK since he is my favorite character in all of the Star Wars characters.

5) In the feats for any human character, there's the I think Conditioning Feat. For every level of the feat, it gives a +1 to saving throws, and the master Condition where it puts the character in near perfect physical condition, a +3 to saving throws. Is that feat really even useful? And what are saving throws?

6) When supporting General Vaklu and killing royalist officers, there's options to kill two of the officers, but the 3rd one I cant find a way to kill him. This 3rd offier is the one who resides in the Cantina, and the only options I can get are threating him to leave, or hiring the Merc guy to threaten him. So is there a way to kill him?

I think I have more questions, but since I am lazy to write them down, I cant remember anymore questions. So I'll just make a reply when I have more questions.

1- Keen improves your chances to get critical hits

2- No idea

3 & 5- Reflex and Fortitude are stats used for saving throws, along with Will. Several force powers and weapons with effects are dependant on overcoming a targets saving throws. For instance, Force Wave will knockdown and stun enemies who fail a Reflex saving throw (Aka, the Force Wave user had a higher score when combining character level + wis bonus + cha bonus that the reciever had reflex points). Weapons with stun effects (usually from crystals or upgrades) will need to overcome the targets Fortitude throw. Most of these effects tell you what kind of saving throw is needed to resist/reduce the effects

As to whether theyre useful, that depends of how you build your characters. Its a good idea to get conditioning if you already got all the most important feats (Like Flurry or Two Weapon Fighting). Another factor might be your class. Pumping up your saves might be more useful if you are a Jedi Guardian than if youre a Sentinel/Watchman (Sentinels and Watchmen have the highest saves progression in the game)

4- Ive been wondering about that myself. Might be useful when the droid planet is released?

6- Someone else will have to help you there. Ive never sided with General Vaklu

2) No, there is no way to trigger it because it's actually not in the game. Nor would it really make any sense. If the Citadel Station blew up, so would the Ebon Hawk and her crew and then the Exile wouldn't be able to get to Malachor.

4) Nope, doesn't do anything. I've heard it will be incorporated in the droid planet mod, though.

6) I don't think there is a way to kill him. I could be wrong, but yeah. Threatening him to leave is good enough, in my opinion; it gets you the credits in the end.

Guest Muzic Lopez

Thanks for all the answers.

the reflex answer was very good, as well as the keen. That'll be changing my specs now. I play TSL alot and pretty much make characters of every play style

sucks about the ravager thing, when i play DS, i always wanna screw telos over lol.