Sign in to follow this  
Gonchi

No parting words on Malachor V?

I'm using version 1.7 of TSLRCM with no other mods installed, just defeated Kreia as LS male exile and was under the impression Handmaiden and Visas were supposed to show up for some final words with the Exile before the ending movie kicked in, however, after Kreia dies I only get Atton either dying or asking if the Exile wants some company (depending on how his fight went with Darth Sion). I released Handmaiden, Mira and Visas from their cells before facing Kreia, so I was under the impression they would show up, or did I miss some important requisite for the scene? Not a big deal, but I'm curious as to why it didn't happen.

PS. Many thanks for this awesome mod/patch.

I've only had Visas come out and say some parting words. I've read that Handmaiden can show up instead of Visas, but I've never seen her.

Anyway, did the game end with Malachor being destroyed? Visas (or Handmaiden) won't show up if the planet is destroyed in the end. She'll only come out if the planet stays intact.

• Like 1

Ah, that's it. Silly me, of course they didn't show up, it wouldn't make any sense for either of them to stay on a planet that's about to be destroyed. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that. I must not be working on all thrusters.

Guest SiZo

I've only had Visas come out and say some parting words. I've read that Handmaiden can show up instead of Visas, but I've never seen her.

Anyway, did the game end with Malachor being destroyed? Visas (or Handmaiden) won't show up if the planet is destroyed in the end. She'll only come out if the planet stays intact.

Interesting. I did get this scene with Malachor being destroyed.

Ah, that's it. Silly me, of course they didn't show up, it wouldn't make any sense for either of them to stay on a planet that's about to be destroyed. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that. I must not be working on all thrusters.

Ah, don't worry about it. I was happy to help.

Interesting. I did get this scene with Malachor being destroyed.

Really? Odd. I never have.

Guest Mablus25

1.7 is still awsome can't wait till 1.8