Sign in to follow this  
mrgoodbar23

Are Previous Saves Compatible with Kotor 2 Mod?

I just downloaded the Kotor 2 restored content mod, and I had a previous save I forgot to delete...Can I use that save or will it crash? Or not even exhibit the changes?

I believe it's recommended to begin a new game. I know problems frequently arise if you try to play a save with an older version of RCM after installing an updated version.

• Like 1

I believe it's recommended to begin a new game. I know problems frequently arise if you try to play a save with an older version of RCM after installing an updated version.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure...Also, where can I find the Malachor VI complete ending mod?

Guest bendarby24

it is not out yet it is still being made but it will porbally be over a year or maybe even 3 years :(

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure...Also, where can I find the Malachor VI complete ending mod?

You're welcome. And as bendarby above me stated, Malachor VI is unfortunately not ready yet. But I'm sure it'll be on this site when it is.