Drahkon

A little bit confused

So..I'm a bit confused on the actual installation process.

I've searched and browsed many forums, and I can't come up with what i actually need to install this mod.

Is there a step by step from Game installation to Play that is eluding me? If so, where can I find it.

(And if it's obvious, take a mickey - I tried!)

(edit: I'm referring to the actual TSL Restoration. I have downloaded the version 1.6v patcher, but from what i read, you would need an actual version as well. I could be way off the mark here)

Edited by Drahkon

The 1.6a installer includes everything you need. It doesn't patch an earlier version, it outright installs the whole mod. Make sure you have input the correct path to the KotOR 2 installation location.

I do, and I have used that file you stated.

For some reason, it isn't taking (i don't think)

I was watching the installation, and I saw it try to put something in an override folder, but I don't seem to have an override folder in my TSL directory. Also, my launcher is unchanged.

Okay, updated progress...Apparently, there was an extra "program file" in the path it was attempting to patch.

Guest staticjoe66

Drahkon are you sure you have the right file? As I recall, neither TSLRCM 1.6 nor 1.6a had the extra "Program Files" directory which I believe was present in 1.5 as that's the first version I used...

Okay, updated progress...Apparently, there was an extra "program file" in the path it was attempting to patch.

Same thing happened to me first time i tried installing it.