JamesH19

Please Help!!!!! Droid Memory Core

Hi there,

This community has been amazing in allowing me to find workarounds for KOTOR 2 bugs/issues after having installed TSLRCM and M4-78 (both of which are up to date as of this post March 2019). So a quick thank you for simply existing even though I haven't posted here before.

The issue I'm trying to combat right now is that on the current quest "Audience with the Industrial Archon". I have spoken to IS-24, who gave me authorization to look for trash. However, before doing that, I interacted with both cleaning droids by the computer where you watch the holo-recordings. Now, after speaking with IS-24, I am unable to interact with the cleaning droids to look inside them. I need the droid memory core and I think I may have bugged out the game by interacting with the cleaning droids before being allowed to.

TL;DR - I don't have the droid memory core in inventory and am unable to interact with any droids (tried every droid in the compound) to get it.

Is there an item ID I can add to my inventory in the KSE for the droid memory core? Reeeeaaaaallly dont want to go back to my last save before M4-78 (roughly 12 hours of gameplay). Thanks a lot for any help.