Sign in to follow this  
Guest bendarby24

downloud kotor save games?

Guest bendarby24

can some one put some save games with tslcrm mod instaled in the downloud section because i just had my game deleted by a virus, but i got it back up agein now and i lost my save game so can enybody help me ( the one i mainly wount is a save game after you finish the first planet when you go to to gaver the master and can the first planet be nar shadda) plaese can enybody help me ;)

Guest bendarby24

no actally if enybody has it can i have a male save just before meting the masters please

I'll add a new section to the download system for uploading game saves.

Guest bendarby24

thanks so much doctor and you were great at dieing ;)

That was a bloody epic season starter, can't wait for part two - I have a theory about it;

The Doctor knew that the astronaut was coming to kill him, Amy shot the astronaut at the end and then in the next time teaser, she saying sorry for shooting you.

I wonder if maybe the astronaut who clearly doesn't die from Amy's shot, tries to kill her but the Doctor offers his life to save Amy.

I think a save directory is a pretty good idea, for things like this as well as for testing mods that are in a different part of the game to where you are.

And I've written up an assessment of the alien guy in the suit:

Assessment of unidentified sentient lifeform 24/04/11: Evidently in possession of complete mentalic ability, shown by use in memory erasure and knowledge of the identity of people it has seen for the first time then only. Assumed electromagnetic powers, evidenced by the fact that it kills using electrocution, which follows damage to lighting. These abilities may have been developed for predatorial or prey mindsets. Caution shouild be used when dealing with said lifeform. Advisement of a committee be set up to quantify and neutralise threat from this entity(s).

Guest bendarby24

did you see the next time spoiler and they had tatois on them and it looks like the beast is come back because he said i will be back

Yeah. Well, I always thought he couldn't really be destroyed. He's likely one of the Great Old Ones, and they're good as immortal.