Sign in to follow this  
Frykas

Force powers extended duration

Hello everyone! I'm currently working on a re-balance mod for TSL. It is supposed to extend combat time so you actually have time to use different tactics and combos, given that at level 25 fights usually get down to three powers and 1 attack and either you are dead or the enemy. After playing Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity I thought that TSL also has the potential for more fun in combat. That being said the last piece missing is extending the force powers duration. I have little experience in working with Odyssey Engine and none with scripting. I found this awesome mod by cyricc (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/777-increased-force-buff-durations/?st=10#comment_6253) but given that I have no knowledge of orienting myself in TSL script I couldn't get around to modify the k_sp1_generic.ncs file. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with getting around to extend duration of some force powers. Thanks in advance! 

P.S. In attachment there is decompiled k_sp1_generic.ncs. If anyone could confirm that it's decompiled correctly, that would be a big help.