hrax lautis

Question on Force Enlightenment

I'm using UBM and have got past Telos Academy. First planet Dantooine. Here's my installed mods:

cyan_fix.rar

Darker_peragus_20.zip

Force powers with Armors.exe

handmaiden4femexiles11.rar

invisible_head_gear_tsl.zip

no_lightsaber_quest_v10.rar

RHPrClBonus1.7z

Sions_arrival_fix_2_0.rar

tslrcm17.exe

ultimatebalancingmod.zip

ultimatepersonalitems.zip

Workbench Attunement Mod.zip

How did I get handmaiden4femexiles to work? I loaded the save file on another machine without tslrcm when I got to Telos Academy, then activated the Handmaiden, and took the save back to the machine loaded with the above. And yes, TSLRCM and Handmaiden for female exiles is really not compatible at the activation point, but seems to be working okay since then. PrClBonus gives Force Enlightenment at Prestige level, instead of the late game, but I've noticed that it grants speed and shield to all members of the party, instead of just the Exile. Even so, UBM is still making the enemies very hard to defeat: I had to pull out of a firefight with the HKs on Dantooine, let my party die, heal up and go back. I'm not looking forward to fighting the Kinrath Matriarch.

So is Force Enlightenment supposed to confer shield and speed on the whole party? I always thought of it as just a keystroke shortcut to cast all three spells rather than paging through one by one, which is why I like it to come online with Prestige class.

Guest HaVoKeR

Yeah that happened for me to in my last playthrough, but i dont remember editing it to happen this way... But thats cool right? the only power that really kick ass is force valor, the other ones are not making the game easier anymore.

Btw the kinrath is not that hard, you're going to have big problems in the Dxun Sith temple, HK factory, malachor academy... =p