Sign in to follow this  
lapollarecord

New windows 10 update ... TSL broken AGAIN!

Hi there,

Yesterday, Windows 10 started by himself a big update (it took like 2 or 3 hour to complete) and guess what ... TSL is broken again ...

I was having problems before and I fixed them after lot of tries, but now I'm getting some new way of the game crashing.

Before the update and before the fixing, I was getting the Windows general error dialog box "KOTOR:TSL has crashed and shall close ..." or something like that, so I started to investigate and after a lot of effort and tries, I fixed it by disabling shadows and downgrading FXAA to 2 (i had it at the top value) and I was happy playing it !

Now what happens is when I open the game , whatever I do (load a game or not) after about a couple minutes it freezes and the music gets stuck ( music 1 sec infinite loop) and the arrow of the mouse can move but can't do anything else, the kotor process is not frozen at all. It's running like normal but I can't play it ...

Does somebody else have this problem too ? Do you have any ideas where I can start to try fix this?

It has to be some new darn Windows 10 stupid tool or something like that, for sure.