Sign in to follow this  
Mandalore

Does anyone play this?

A sci-fi game called Imperial Galaxy on FaceBook. If yes, then my Prince name is Jamozk Ekhiss if you want ot add me, serve as Huscarl, join my fleet or whatever. If not, then I recommend you do. It can be quite confusing at the start, so PM my character (the name I said) and I'll tell you what to do in order to get started.

If you're PMing my character, tell me your user name on here so I know who I'm talking to.

Oh, and you don't have to pay unless you want Premium.

I just became an Admiral, if anyone's interested. I could really use a few people to avoid being a Fleetless Admiral, they're looked down upon by the other members of the Admiralty.

Guest HaVoKeR

I just became an Admiral, if anyone's interested. I could really use a few people to avoid being a Fleetless Admiral, they're looked down upon by the other members of the Admiralty.

forever alone? =p

but we still love ya mandalore ^^

Yeah. I've actually had the same 3 subcommanders (people below me) since I was a Lieutenant Commander. LC is rank 02, Admiral is 08. I can still win fights outnumbered 10:1 though.

Recently promoted to Grand Admiral, giving me a total of 9834 positions available in my fleet.

Guest bendarby24

rejected :P mando you now i would but in england people play sci-fi games are uncool and have you seen my facebook im populare and i wount it to stay that way so sorry

Guest bendarby24

no doctor you are the man you are the doctor...and he is not a virgin :P

Guest HK-47

Agreement: He's just the Doctor. *D.W. theme plays*

I know it's considered by the vast majority of the public that people who play things like Imperial Galaxy are considered "uncool", but in my mind, it really doesn't matter. If you like it, screw everyone else.

• Like 1

I know it's considered by the vast majority of the public that people who play things like Imperial Galaxy are considered "uncool", but in my mind, it really doesn't matter. If you like it, screw everyone else.

Well spoken.

Guest HK-47

Thankyou.

Statement: It's not Farmville so you're alright in my databank.