Sign in to follow this  
Krest44

Question about the exe, patch and TSLRCM

Okay, so after some searching, I've found that the only NO-CD available, cancels out the effects of the 1.0b patch, however, you can only install the widescreen fix on a NO-CD version of the .exe, is this the same for the TSLRCM? Two questions:

1. Does TSLRCM even work with this broken no-cd exe. That is, without the 1.0b patch actually working?

2. If I replace the .exe with the old, patched, non cracked exe, will TSLRCM (still) work?

I can live without widescreen depending on the answers to these questions!

After a bit more browsing,

3. The 1.0c patch, what is it? Does it work? With TSLRCM and mods in particular? Pros/Cons of this patch?

As far as I'm aware the 1.0b patch and the no cd exe work fine together. You just have to make sure you patch it before with a CD then replace the exe afterwards, otherwise the patcher rejects it as a corrupt installation.

Don't use 1.0c, it's completely unofficial, and mostly a load of fixes from other mods taken without permission. And I don't think it works properly with RCM, although I may be wrong.