Destin Folios

Strategy Guide for TSLRCM?

I'm just wondering if anyone is writing/typing some sort of game guide for all the restored content. I don't believe it needs to be anything like a real strategy guide, but something that advises people of the "flow" of the game, I guess you could say. I'm almost certain I'm going to be "lost in the sauce" with some of this stuff.

I guess what I'm looking for is something that explains from beginning to end, the story, without any spoilers like "choose this dialog option to have a darkside/influence increase reaction with Atton." I think we can all assume what would make us angry if we were that character. Well....for the most part at least. : /

Anyway, I appreciate what you guys are doing with this site and the projects, but I can honestly tell you that a guide is not something I'd NEED in order to play the game. It's just one of those "furthering satisfaction" things. : )

Guest The Grey Knight

I'm just wondering if anyone is writing/typing some sort of game guide for all the restored content. I don't believe it needs to be anything like a real strategy guide, but something that advises people of the "flow" of the game, I guess you could say. I'm almost certain I'm going to be "lost in the sauce" with some of this stuff.

I guess what I'm looking for is something that explains from beginning to end, the story, without any spoilers like "choose this dialog option to have a darkside/influence increase reaction with Atton." I think we can all assume what would make us angry if we were that character. Well....for the most part at least. : /

Anyway, I appreciate what you guys are doing with this site and the projects, but I can honestly tell you that a guide is not something I'd NEED in order to play the game. It's just one of those "furthering satisfaction" things. : )

The issue with trying to make a beginning-to-end story guide is that the dialogue can follow so many different routes, not to mention at what time you manage to get a backstory out of a certain character, or that some quests are optional, or that some things, and some party members, only show up if you do things or say things a certain way.

I think, though, that there are lists of restored content, such as where HK-50s pop up and all that.

Guest itbe1984

Interestingly enough, I've found that if you go to www.wookieepedia.com and type in the name of a quest which may be restored, you can generally find a general storyline and solution to that quest. It defiantly helped me when I got stuck a few times.

The best type of Strategy Guide you can get for the criteria you listed, is right here: http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

A general, all purpose Guide, which lists, and talks about various Cut-Content from the game, and even posts specific subject of the major ones (M4-78, HK-Factory, etc).

A warning though; foul language is indeed written inside the Guide, and it isn't Spoiler-Free. Read at your own risk.

I have a guide for the original game it self, very good help, it has dialogs and everything, how to get +influence with everyone also -influence is shown. I need that as I always forget codes and such, however, for the new tsl stuff, which I have installed, I use nothing, I don't think it's that important. Note that I don't have the droid planet installed, as that addon bugged for me. I got to Korriban, found the empty cage with the data pad that said that she was on the droid planet, but when I get back to the ship, the planet won't show up and that makes the game unwinnable, so I uninstalled it.

maybe I'll check that guide out if I get the addon to work.

Guest vonwegen

thx for the links, great help! : )

edit: smiley...