Working Class Hero

Lean Animation

It was created by Savvy30039,she was also the one who created it for TSLRP but was gracious enough to give it to us also.

Well , good news is yes she explained how to do it. Bad news is it was in a pm that I saved in the old forums.(should have printed it out):)

What I do remember she told me was,new animations can be added but they had to use existing animation names. what that means is in the case of our lean animation its "Kneel_talk _angry" and "kneel_talk_sad". The animation "name" existed but obsidian never created the actual animation for it. That's why we had the "dancing" handmaidens at one point.

Even thats not a 100% as she created an animation for Hanharr slamming Mira into the rocks but apparently it wouldn't work properly ingame.

Don't know,as of right now I don't think anyone has figure out/cracked existing room animations. Also I do know for a fact that existing modules do not like to be messed with. Closest I ever got was to add the "window" (just a UV-remap) for M478 to 003EBO but mdlops destroyed the hyperdrive animation.

Guest HK-47

Well , good news is yes she explained how to do it. Bad news is it was in a pm that I saved in the old forums.(should have printed it out):w00t:

What I do remember she told me was,new animations can be added but they had to use existing animation names. what that means is in the case of our lean animation its "Kneel_talk _angry" and "kneel_talk_sad". The animation "name" existed but obsidian never created the actual animation for it. That's why we had the "dancing" handmaidens at one point.

Even thats not a 100% as she created an animation for Hanharr slamming Mira into the rocks but apparently it wouldn't work properly ingame.

Query: Dancing Handmaidens?