Download:Juhani's New Look

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=677

File Name: Juhani's New Look

File Submitter: Shem

File Submitted: 15 Sep 2015

File Category: Skins

K1R Compatible: Yes

Original Review on Filefront:

Shem graces us with another mod of his, this time with it being a reskin for Juhani. Although there are quite a few skins for her out there, this one catches my eye in how it turns her into something more human rather than trying to make her more Cathar-like, though she still has those Cathar eyes.

In my opinion it is a vast improvement. No longer do I look at Juhani's face, shiver in disgust, and select the dialogue option to kill her as soon as possible! She looks much more like an actual person now, rather than a two-legged hairless cat. Although this mod doesn't change the dialogue at all with her, I find that it makes it far more enjoyable — without staring at her face and thinking, "WTF was up with the developers?" I can now fully appreciate what she has to say. (And even moreso by removing her clothes — Shem was gracious enough to include an underwear skin! XD)

This mod uses no 2da files, so no worries about compatibility. I would recommend it to everyone, especially dark side players � maybe you'll have second thoughts about killing her at the grove now. My compliments to Shem on this!

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Emperor Devon

Click here to download this file