PMHC01 Head Replacement

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=635

File Name: PMHC01 Head Replacement

File Submitter: inyriforge

File Submitted: 07 Aug 2015

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Original Review on Filefront:

"Inyri Forge has brought us a new skin for us to play with for Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. This new skin places the first male Caucasian head skin option. The model of the head is based off the first Caucasian head skin option in the original Knights of the Old Republic game, and the fact that it has that goatee patch by default. frown.gif Also like in the original KOTOR game, the author made a full goatee version for this head option.

This was one of those times again according to my personal taste need just a simple change to the head to make all the difference in the world for this head option in its look. I love this head model, but I was too bothered by that chin goatee patch to want to use it. That kind of look was just too annoying for my taste. I saw right away if this head option had a full goatee version, this head option would look so cool. I told the author about what I was thinking and she went and did it and good job at that. Also the author made her own dark side transitions; included Sith eyes for this head option all of us devoted dark side players out there. Enjoy this new head everybody! biggrin.gif

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Shem"

Click here to download this file