Mandalore

Suggestions for my next blog setting?

I've been through so many battles that, unless I pick out details, they're all a mass of either blood or holograms, depending on where I was positioned.

Where should I write about next?

Guest darthkrull

How about when you realized Revan was a match in military genious and you needed to start thinking more unconventional :unsure:

I have been planning on doing one on our first loss. I've just got to dig up all the memories I've buried deep within my mind (I never liked thinking about when we started failing against the Republic).

I have been planning on doing one on our first loss. I've just got to dig up all the memories I've buried deep within my mind (I never liked thinking about when we started failing against the Republic).

God damn. People like you are why I fell in love with sites like this, and Star Wars in general.

That dedication man, that dedication...

Thankyou. I'm planning on doing the next one later today. If not, then as soon as I can. It's been too long since the last one...

Next one is done, at long last.

And if you can't see it, and it just comes up with a "fatal error" message, I've PMed Doctor about it; so just have patience until it's dealt with.

I plan on doing the next one on Saturday (I know, it's a month late, I apologise). As said by the Mandalorian Zuka, "it is of Malachor".